Friday, November 30, 2007

{two steps forward, one step back}

Every time I think I'm catching up, I find about 10 things on my to-do list that I've neglected. Sigh....there just really isn't enough time in a day, and the older I get, the more true that becomes! I know I'm way overdue on a way more interesting blog post, and it's coming. I promise. My daughter has a Christmas parade tomorrow, and I hope to get some cute photos I can post, along with the promised kitchen island photos. But for now, I leave you with this:







Cheers!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

These are beautiful!! I just ran to pick them up. :D

Unknown said...

Amy - these are GORGEOUS!! I'm gonna have to by all your edges. What a cool concept!

Unknown said...

Whoops, I forgot - I live in the NW suburbs of Chicago!

Miranda Barten said...

Wauw..these are great...actually..I love all your layered edges! I really should do some christmas shopping here ;-)