Wednesday, September 24, 2008

{organization}

such is life


I am no domestic goddess, and I don't pretend to be! I wish I were more like Monica on Friends, but alas, I hate cleaning. It's a shame too, because I'm rather good at it when I do it. It's motivation and organization I lack. So, in an effort to become more domestically adept, I am trying to get my home, my kids, my office, my LIFE organized. I'll let you know how long that urge lasts ;) My first attempt: cleaning out the fridge!

Photobucket

I took a photo for several reasons:

  • I'm a dork.
  • evidence that I did it before it gets messed up.
  • an example to show the little people (and not so little people!) in the house what it's SUPPOSED to look like.

    So if I can organize my fridge, who knows what else I can do! Watch out world! LOL

    latest layout:



    I've been so busy with the opening of the new store, that I haven't been doing much scrapping lately. So it felt so unbelievably good to sit down and create a page! It came together quite easily. Probably because I haven't done it so long, and probably because I was using fabulous LilyPad Goodies!

    Credits are right here.



    Here's to organization!
    Cheers!
  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I LOVE your latest layout!
    this is gorgeous!

    Anonymous said...

    i'm proud of you! i absolutely LOVE to organize AND have things organized. good luck w/ the table. i find paper scrapping is pretty much always a mess. so...i sold mine! but, i know you love hybrid. :)

    and, this page is darling! you know i like it so much!