Thursday, July 23, 2009

{photography}

I am beginning to get a bit nervous about my upcoming first real photography gig: my brother's wedding. I think he is nuts, but he actually wants me to document this momentous occasion (none of us actually thought it would ever happen). So, I've been surfing the internet for countless ideas and inspiration. I thought I would share a few of my favorites:


  • Jessica Claire: Not only does she share my youngest daughter's first and middle names, but she is hands-down my favorite wedding photographer. She even includes exposure details on her blog.

  • Brenda Acuncius: Brenda is a beautiful woman herself, and has amazing talent for capturing the essence of childhood.

  • Andrea Burns: This woman has got exposure down to a science!

  • Shari Barnes: A fellow scrapbooker and a fabulous photographer. Period.


I am just beginning to build my list. If you know of any outstanding photographers, please link me! I'd love to see!

Cheers!

0 comments: