Monday, July 9, 2007

{florida bliss}

Hello from sunny Pensacola! I've been soaking up rays (and a bit of rain) for the past 5 days, and burying my feet in the sand. Ahh... I am in my element! Our itinerary so far:

Wednesday the 4th: arrive in Pensacola. watch awesome fireworks set to music (HOW do they do that?)
Thursday the 5th: test ocean waters at Pensacola beach. get rained out after 2 hours
Friday the 6th: go to water park in Foley, AL. defy death on lightening fast slides
Saturday the 7th: go see Aunt Anita in Vernon, FL. kayak in spring-fed creek
Sunday the 8th: return to Pensacola. check out Pensacola Beach Boardwalk for dinner
Monday the 9th: lazy day. catch up on computer work and a bit of scrapping

Tomorrow we will be heading down to my grandfather's in Lakeland, followed by 4 glorious days on the beach on Anna Maria Island. This may be my last day of internet access. Yikes! In the meantime, here are a few of my favorite photos so far:

*at the Pensacola Beach:*





*at the water park:*





*at the spring-fed creek:





I will do my best to update with more photos as the week progresses!

latest layouts



a few I forgot to share ;)

*unplanned nap*





Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun vacation you are having. Those photos are heaven!! that *spring fed creek*...eeeeek! Love your pages. Your talent draws me in...

Karen said...

Fabulous pictures! Love the layouts, too!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you are having a fun time!! I'm so jealous!! Great photos and layouts as always!