Tuesday, July 17, 2007

{happy birthday morgan}

My oldest little girl celebrated her birthday yesterday. She may be 14 now, but she will always be my little girl. I can't believe that in only two short years, I will have a driver on my hands! Why does time move so swiftly in the present, but seems so slow in retrospect? When Morgan was born, I never would have thought I would one day have a teenager, yet I can't pinpoint the exact moment that it happened. I know I have made plenty of parenting mistakes, but I am so proud of my princess!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Happy Birthday Morgan!

*latest layouts*



A few layouts using some of our recent vacation photos:

Sugar Rush



Little Boys Don't Need Shirts



Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your Morgan. I can't even imagine my Ella turning 14....but I guess it will happen one day, huh *sigh*

Jinger said...

Your daughter is very beautiful! They sure grow up fast, don't they?!!!

I'm glad you enjoyed your time in Pensacola. I have lived here (Pensacola) for 5 years now and really like it. The beaches are lovely and the waterpark in Foley is fun.

Enjoyed browsing your blog!