Saturday, March 22, 2008

{melon madness}

Woke up this morning to this.



It's small, but that's my layout on the front page of Memory Makers Magazine's website! Woot!

I'm in the mood for Spring! My garden is starting to come to life. Forsythia and daffodils are blooming, my Jane Magnolia looks beautiful, and my Redbud is getting ready to explode! I have parsley seedlings all over the place from last year's crop - too cool! All my roses have been pruned and are leafing out nicely. I am going to spend some time out there today, in the beautiful sun!

In the spirit of Spring, I have finally created my March kit!








Here's to Spring! Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY congrats on the front page news! :) LOVE that new kit too, perfect colors! :) Happy Easter!

Brook said...

Congrats! That is just awesome! I am so glad that you came out with this awesome new kit! I can't wait to use it!