Wednesday, March 26, 2008

{welcome spring!}

I am loving the weather here lately! I feel like it's been cold forever! Things are finally starting to wake up, and the sun has that "spring" quality. Ahhh.... makes me smile :)

To celebrate, Sakura Spring is now in Oscraps!








I was stuck in bed last night feeling a little under the weather, and was finally able to scrap a page with this kit:



And Annie did this one:



Our teams have really knocked it out of the park! There have been some gorgeous layouts with this kit!























Here's to cherry blossoms! Cheers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, your layouts are gorgeous. You know how much I crave layers and you're work is a step up from what I do. I may have to scraplift a couple if you don't mind. Laugh. I'm going to show off your blog tomorrow, if you don't mind, at my blog. WoW! Christine

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kit!! I can't wait to do a layout with it!! :)

{ Kristina } said...

Wow, these are all amazing layouts! :)

Linda said...

amazing los....wow...They are just too stunning for words.

20Birds said...

i am trying to get the kit but the coupon is not working... boo hoo, i really realyl want the kit and have been waiting sinced i saw the preview

Anonymous said...

OMG! eeek! Can you GET any better? check my blog later on... you're amazing!