Thursday, March 27, 2008

{rockin}

Ok, I have to admit that having a boy is way more fun than I ever would have thought. Since I had only had girls, I had no idea what I would do with a boy. They don't wear pretty little frilly dresses. You can't fix their hair with curls and bows. They get dirty, and play sports, which I know nothing about.

Turns out they are just as cute in a tie. They are adorable with a new short haircut. And they get dirty!! Turns out I like that about them! The best part? CONSTANT entertainment.



Check out the Prima Blog today for an awesome sketch challenge. Our very own Janine L. created the fabulous sketch I used for this layout:



Here's to little boys! Cheers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that layout Amy!! Definitely going to have to play along with the sketch! :)

CACTUSmango said...

Hi Amy, I found the link to your site via ScrapBlog today. I wanted to say how great your Court Paper theme was/IS! You are a true artist! Can't wait to play with your Court Paper theme in my next ScrapBlog!

Mars of CACTUSmango Designs

Maya said...

I just LOVE the LO you have mase from that sketch!!!

Janine Langer said...

This layout is so fantastic with all its elements and the heart! Totally love what you did with the sketch, Amy!

Mika said...

Hai great rocking Lo. Hope to see you around. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)