Wednesday, June 27, 2007

{i'm in the spotlight!}

I've been listening to DiscTalk Radio since they started, and I love how it keeps me updated on all the latest scrap goodies and layouts. Well, it seems as though the gals over there have noticed me! My layout Play (one of my favorites) has been featured this week! Go catch "Dishin the Digi Coast to Coast" (it's free!!) to hear how they unabashedly lavish me with undeserved praise!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We took the kids on their first camping trip this past weekend. They had a blast! Unfortunately, the water level at the lake was too low for swimming, but we did lots of grilling, roasting marshmallows, and other fun outdoors-y things. No bear sightings, not that there ARE any bears at Lake Enid, but my mother has the insane fear of them anyway. My brother and I like to give her a hard time about it ;)

The kids have gone to spend this week with Ed's mom, then we are all off to Florida for lots of family and beach time! I can't wait! But in the meantime, things are very quiet here. Luckily, I have plenty to do to keep me busy. I have lots of plans that will hopefully come into fruition soon. I can't reveal them yet, but keep your eyes open!

latest layouts


I have been a lax blogger lately, and so I have some catching up to do!

*play - Spotlighted this week!*



*this is the life*



*teddy bear picnic*



*the face*



Cheers!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like I said, I just can't believe thi is your first time being spotlighted!! You go girl!! I just am loving each one of your layouts these days!!